Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64136.77

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah i dont care much for RAZZ either, very confusing
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    i was think card games!! i hate razz, think that is the dumbest game ever!!
    razz is a good game, a math game almost like stud.stud is more hard play than razz

Banned
    I like razz, unless it's being played on Carbon of course, too many times I'll start with a high pp and have to bring in or be able to see I am plainly winning against a guy betting only to pair the last three cards and him hit the last card to have a possible better hand.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Worst video games : Call of Duty, Halo, Grand theft auto, and all other thinly justified psycho/sociopathic kill-thrill 1st person shooters.

Worst card game : I agree with Tracy, Razz is just horrible. Poker has hand rankings, Razz is like playing 'War' in my opinion.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    Worst video games : Call of Duty, Halo, Grand theft auto, and all other thinly justified psycho/sociopathic kill-thrill 1st person shooters.

Worst card game : I agree with Tracy, Razz is just horrible. Poker has hand rankings, Razz is like playing 'War' in my opinion.
    I love war. I'm great at it!

Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    I love war. I'm great at it!
    Me too, but thats because people dont call it poker and put it in otherwise good mixed games lol.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Custer’s Revenge

Atari 2600 game 1982

You are a naked General Custer that must walk from one end of the playing field to another while dodging arrows that fall from the sky so you can go ahead and rape the native woman tied up on the other side.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Superman 64. Game handled worse than a Yugo.

Experienced Member
    the worst game ever would have to be "Ring around the Rosie" this game was made up from the Black Death in Europe for the people that got the Bubonic Plauge. You all fall down. Now that would truly suck...

Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    Custer’s Revenge

Atari 2600 game 1982

You are a naked General Custer that must walk from one end of the playing field to another while dodging arrows that fall from the sky so you can go ahead and rape the native woman tied up on the other side.
    OMG I have told so many people about that game throughout my life and at least 90% of them think Im full of shit. LOL, glad to know I am not the only one who has played it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast