Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64455.98

PokerOwned Moderator

Mortal Kombat Legacy

Has anyone watched all the eps of MKL? I think they are all amazing, and sucks that it's only 9 episodes for the first and possibly last season. I have no idea how Tanchorean is making money with this, and with a very small budget, what he has done is incredible. I hope at some point, he makes websides with an arch that can be glued and be played like a movie, but I love that each episode is focused on a main character or two. With all the characters in MK, I would think maybe 2 more 9 ep seasons would be appropriate, and then start a story line. The last episode with Cyrax and Sektor I thought had amazing visual effects.

Mortal Kombat: Legacy - YouTube

PokerOwned Veteran
    never heard of it, but i just downloaded it - will let you know what i think

i like it very much...very nice movice, sub zero ftw!

Those movies were awesome, kind of miss Mortal Kombat, but what have this have to do with gaming anyway?
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

wow this thread is older than hell lol guess its coming back from the dead
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    jbetta u seem MortalKombat fan well so am i who doesnt like mortal kombat was the best fighting game when it came out i think mortal kombat and street fighter r still the coolest fighting games on planet long live SCORPION get over hereee
    Last edited by Punter4444; 03-27-2012 at 03:35 AM.

The most funniest in these games was those finish moves that you need to write some commando code for hitting it.

i used to play the old school mortal combat on SNES. it was my favorite game. FINISH HIM

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pickledout4 View Post
    i used to play the old school mortal combat on SNES. it was my favorite game. FINISH HIM
    You can still play it on your comp.

Go to Emuparadise.com and d/l the emulator. Then just d/l the ROMS.

It's like living in your local video game rental store...

But ya, The MK episodes were pretty BOSS...
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Yeah I know you can still play old SNES games in your computer, I do it myself sometimes.