Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62090.02

DraftStreet inquiry

I have been eyeballing this site called DraftStreet.com I was curious if anyone has participated in there fantasy football. If so, I would be grateful for some feedback and tips before beginning.

Note: I have done fantasy sports leagues! Just intereseted in specific feedback on DraftStreet.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    I have been eyeballing this site called DraftStreet.com I was curious if anyone has participated in there fantasy football. If so, I would be grateful for some feedback and tips before beginning.

Note: I have done fantasy sports leagues! Just intereseted in specific feedback on DraftStreet.
    same here

Trying to get some info on this site. Revitalizing the thread for Saturday traffic.

PokerOwned Pro
    I've played on it the past few years. I'll answer any and all questions.

Excellent! I was thinking about getting into the Fantasy Football to start with. Any tips?

PokerOwned Pro
    First of all, this type of fantasy football is very different. There are 2 different types of leagues snake and salary cap. Snake is the typical draft format. Salary cap is when you start with $100,000 and you buy players for the week. All big tournies are done in salary cap format. If you want to play big tournies like that I would recommend playing on fanduel.com. They have bigger tournies with more prizes. I like draftstreet for heads up salary cap games.

My only tip would be dont spend to much money on big name players. It will cause you to buy shit players just to fill your roster. I tend to only grab 1 big name per game. I like to grab mediocre players that have good match ups that week.