Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64162.58

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    SPURS!!!! Wonder where all the Heat fans are now? Spurs in 5. What a beatdown. LBJ is leaving south beach, and I am loving it!!!!!
    Khawai is likely the MVP, but I have 10$ on Ginobli @ 20-1, so I am hoping he has a massive 2nd half for a shot @ the hardware SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeweeeweWeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SPURS EWEEEEEEEEEEWEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Elite PokerOwned Member
    So Lebron James has already informed the Miami Heat that he is opting out of his contract. Doesn't necessarily mean he will leave the Heat. But it does make him a free agent. So for all those so sure that there's no way he leaves the Heat, there's definitely no certainty that he stays.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Spurs nation for b2b titles lets gooo

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    Lebron aint going no where. He's made the finals every year he has been at Miami, where is he gonna go that gives him a better chance than that to win ships? Of course I am from Ohio and follow the Cavs, so if he decided to try to make up for abandoning us by coming back, I'd be okay with that.

Great call on him going nowhere. But at least you'll be ok with that. :P
    Last edited by CKC1UNV; 07-11-2014 at 05:36 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234