Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64528.06

PokerOwned Master

UNC coach's decision

My point guard is not going to dress for the game. I've got a freshman who averages 5 mins. a game and we'll go with him. We struggled against a 13 seed but we learned a lot. Are you kidding me? Practiced on Sat. and he was a little sore. He should've waited til warmups and wrapped him up and told him to do the best he could as long as he could. Forget about the basket weaving test on Tues. and let him go. These guys play hard all year and UNC and Final Four/Championships are why they go there. If I was a HS talent and wavering between ACC schools, I'd take Duke now and let the mommy boys go to UNC. Even Kenny S. was saying Friday night, he had that injury and he'd be playin Sunday. Oh well, woulda been a better game but whatever.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Its a tough decision and nobody knows what wouldve happened if Marshal played. They probably just wanted to be on the safe side since he has a future in playing basketball but I dont get why he'd full practice and not even suit up. Well I'm a Duke fan so I'm glad he didn't play.

Seasoned Veteran
    you also have to realize that his injury was pretty serious and could potentially effect his pro career if he reinjured it. This guy has to think about his future NBA career as well. I had the same exact injury when I played football in high school, and it irritates me to this day.

Banned
    Stilman White the backup point guard didnt cost unc the game. He didnt have a SINGLE turnover in 2 games. He had 7 assists agaisnt KU and played alright. Yes Marshall could have made a slight difference but it wasnt the reason UNC lost. UNC has no outside threat (havent had that in 3-4 years in shooting the 3). Absolutely doesnt help shooting 2-17 from 3 thats 11.8% YOUR NOT GOING TO BEAT a decent team gong 2-17. Also the All-American Pre-Season Lottery Pick Player of the year in Harrison Barnes went 5-14 and 0-5 from 3 and 3 turnovers.

PokerOwned God
    my tarheels need some shooters, but marshall changes the game so much fo us that i cant be mad at this lost, marshall will be back next year ready to go..

i wonder who will win it all. I have ohio st winning!

PokerOwned Master
    hey gametime, saw Marshall is going to the draft with a couple others. Ashton Gibbs at Pitt(my team) debated going pro last year and the way things turned out, he should've. The one game I saw this year, he did not want to pull the trigger. Maybe he can do the euro tour. Maybe the injury for Marshall made him think he should be playin for money soon.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well it is a tough decision and as a coach you listen to the doctors you have to protect your players!

Experienced Member
    "Also the All-American Pre-Season Lottery Pick Player of the year in Harrison Barnes"

lol. so much fail in that

Knight
    Hey pickle, sorry about Ohio St.