Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63333.92

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    JDS put a beating on Mir looks like cain will be next again

Seasoned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by vcapps01 View Post
    Overeem is only one who has a chance against JDS.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    JDS is a class above Mir i dont think Mir is a top 5 heavyweight i think hes top 10 but not in the top 5

Seasoned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanymac View Post
    JDS is a class above Mir i dont think Mir is a top 5 heavyweight i think hes top 10 but not in the top 5
    I still think Mir could be a top 5 heavyweight in the division. Apart from JDS, Overeem, and Cain, there are not a lot of fighters better than Mir.

PokerOwned Master
    So who won?

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomingPast View Post
    I still think Mir could be a top 5 heavyweight in the division. Apart from JDS, Overeem, and Cain, there are not a lot of fighters better than Mir.
    He's just not designed to beat some1 like JDS coz he's not a good enough of a striker.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

People are going to look at this fight and presume more that Mir is washed up than realising just how dominant JDS is. Mir couldnt get him to the ground even when he got depressed and tried to pull guard from stand up. When JDS forces you to stand up with him there are very few people who will last 1 round at that let alone a whole fight

PokerOwned Veteran

Seasoned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    People are going to look at this fight and presume more that Mir is washed up than realising just how dominant JDS is. Mir couldnt get him to the ground even when he got depressed and tried to pull guard from stand up. When JDS forces you to stand up with him there are very few people who will last 1 round at that let alone a whole fight
    I'm not sure if even a prime Mir could have beaten JDS. JDS showed he was leagues above Mir, can't wait for the Cain fight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12