Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64328.69

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I like OKC ML and the Over, as I think OKC will come out strong tonight against Memphis. OKC has become one of the tougher places to play in the league.

In baseball, Tigers and Reds should be solid, and I like the over in the Phillies game (7.5).

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I would like to see what the odds are for the Spurs to win the title now before they know who they face and what they are once the team from the east is decided

somebody need to updated this thread everyday.the pick is like 2 weeks old.

Not a lot of games to choose from anymore. I killed it last night with the Spurs, so lets see about tonight

Miami (-3) at Indiana

Gotta like the Heat here again, as I can't see them losing. They are a weird team; they battled at home both games where the should have crushed the Pacers, then they go on the road and lay a beating in a building where Indiana gives up less than 90 a game.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Miami (-3) at Indiana

Gotta like the Heat here again, as I can't see them losing. They are a weird team; they battled at home both games where the should have crushed the Pacers, then they go on the road and lay a beating in a building where Indiana gives up less than 90 a game.
    i think the game will be much closer than ppl think

Here's some baseball picks I like also that you can throw in your parlay:

Colorado -1.5 (-125) at Houston
    I'll pick against Houston all the time, and I like doing run lines for heavy road favorites since it guarantees they'll get 9 innings to bat

Tampa Bay (-240) vs. Miami
    Same logic as my above pick, but TB is home.

Yankees/Mets UNDER 6.5
    Kuroda vs. Harvey - Harvey has been lights out, Kuroda has been a beast as well. Could be a 3-1 game

Phillies/Red Sox UNDER 8
    Dempster has been pretty solid, Lee has been great and they combined for 12 last night. Rainy conditions today, favors pitching

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    i think the game will be much closer than ppl think
    Well Vegas thinks it'll be a 3 point game. Miami is a fired up team after a loss (which would explain game 3). They also want to wrap this up at home. They find a way tonight, and if they win the 3 probably doesn't play.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Spurs are +200 to win the championship, Indiana +2000, and Heat -250. Ive got Indiana +2500 after game 1 so I hope they can win tonight. They'll make adjustments and I dont think they'll play as well as they did in game 3.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12