Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Tebow to the jets

Good job jacksonville your a fuckin a joke. Pack your shit and leave town for all i care!

Jacksonville still has a better quarterback than the Jets.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Report says the Jets' trade for Tim Tebow could nullify for unspecify reason and the deal hasn't been approve yet by NFL

One time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ckickenking View Post
    Report says the Jets' trade for Tim Tebow could nullify for unspecify reason and the deal hasn't been approve yet by NFL
    Has to do with bonus money, and Denver wanting the Jets to pay a portion of bonus money already paid to Tebow (the portion he would have to pay back if he retired). It's pretty much unheard of in the NFL, and Denver will probably back off of this demand.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Adam Schefter is reporting Jags back in the mix trying to hijack the trade.

I cant believe we got tebow, this is going to become a disaster for sanchez. At first I was pissed but the more I think about it the better I feel becuase tebow will help in the redzone in sparanos wildcat formations, he can run for TDs all day like he always does....maybe they can create a formation with sanchez under center and tebow as a fullback with direct snaps to tebow and shit like that

ground and pound, thats the only reason we got him....rex knows hes a horrible QB he will just be use in wildcat formations and its more valuable b.c he can throw or run which will keep defenses guessing

Hey prawn now that hes basically a Jet unle they cant figure out the wording in the contract, do you still think hes good?? or you gonna be a hater now lol....I still think he is garabage as a QB

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    Jacksonville still has a better quarterback than the Jets.
    oh yea last years worst rated passer in Gabbert is better than Sanchez, your a moron....knowledge up before you speak....Your a typical Jet hater.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast