Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63847.77

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Bad and poorly run teams can't have haters. It's a known fact.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    Hey prawn now that hes basically a Jet unle they cant figure out the wording in the contract, do you still think hes good?? or you gonna be a hater now lol....I still think he is garabage as a QB
    Im trying to figure this out. Luckily i got a few months before i have to make a decision lol

PokerOwned Master
    Its not gonna go thorugh. im haveing a feeling jags gonna get him still

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Now the Jets have 2 terrible QBs and a fatass bigtalkin joke of a coach.....and I'm a huge jets fan....Tebow gonna scramble one too many times and get seriously hurt...mark my words!

Seasoned Veteran
    sanchez is terrible....having said that he is so much better than tebow and i think this just shows a lack of confidence in sanchez. Why take him out to use wildcat formations when you need him to gain confidence and learn to be able to throw on 1st downs and not just run, run, throw the whole game.

Banned
    it doesn't matter where he goes. he got lucky alll year and is not even a medicore quarterback imo. He is just a headline.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I agree that Tebow just got wayyyy too lucky! He had some good plays and can be a good influence to his team, but a lot of the wins came from the defense, great o-line and running game. He had terrible stats in so many games but just was news because his team managed to win the game. He might've sold some tickets for the Jaguars but don't think he wouldve helped too much being a QB. Now I have more reasons to hate the Jets, sorry Jets fans lol

well they are screwed.....tebow is a joke maybe he could throw for his record breaking game of 38 yards for them also....douche isnt worthy of the bench even...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Trust me Jets fans yall got a special one

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast