Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Syracuse had the refs in their pockets

It's obvious the ref's were in the pocket of Syracuse down the strectch as UNC Asheville tried to pull of the first ewver 16 seed over 1 seed but the refs would have none of it.

The refs in the Syracuse game need to be suspended without pay and not allowed to work an NCAA tournament game ever again. The blatant calls they missed cost UNC Asheville a shot at an upset and appeared as if the refs were trying to do everything in there power to avoid the biggest upset in NCAA history.

Not only is Jim Boeheim a support of a childer molestor ( his best friend was Bernie Fine and if your not sure about what happened google it) but he is also known now as the coach who had, knowinly or not, the refs in his pocket, He then had the nerve to say after the game "I don't think luck had anything to do with this game today," Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim said, "and I think the better team won" (ESPN.com).

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! The only reason this statement would even be remotely true is if Syracuse knowingly had the ref's in their pocket. I am not a fan of either of these schools but I am a fan of good basketball and history. Today as fans we were robbed of both in the final minutes. I hope the NCAA does the right thing in this situation.

Banned
    lol, and here comes the conspiracy accusations. It always cracks me up especially when it comes to the NCAA, duh, it's all rigged, wake up

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Tell me then smart guy how the hell did they miss those calls.

Quote Originally Posted by pokerdemon24 View Post
    Tell me then smart guy how the hell did they miss those calls.
    It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that referees are human beings, and human beings aren't perfect?

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Elite PokerOwned Member
    these calls were so obvious there is no way these calls could of been missed and if they were the refs need to not be allowed to ref anymore to avoid any further issues. I dont expect a NYer to understand though. Most ignorant people on the planet.

PokerOwned God
    ncaa tourney is rigged ... jk ... those were some bad calls though

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah that was a joke yesterday cant believe the refs

I am happy, I have Syracuse going far in my brackt...GO SYRACUSE!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Didn't see the game, thanks for letting me know about it.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Lol whatever the refs did not rig this game or ny of that other bullshit yall are saying!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast