Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $279,226

BTC Rate: $3768.21

PokerOwned Master

SSuglia scammed Me, prawney and Trogs friend/FF winnings

SSuglia/Steven suglia owes me $150, prawney $120 and trogs friend $30 for winning of pokerowned fantasy football league. I am making this thread as evidence because I will expose him and this will be proof.

PokerOwned Master
    He also deleted his FB account after I confronted him.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yeahh this sucks. I gotta pay the 30 owed since I got him to play. Hopefully Suglia comes back and makes it right

A No. 1
    fat chance

Scumbag Giants fan...

makes sense

findout his info and expose him or you can just kidnap his dog on his twitter for ransom lol

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    Scumbag Giants fan...

makes sense

findout his info and expose him or you can just kidnap his dog on his twitter for ransom lol
    Kinda funny you’re here calling somebody else a scumbag when I just staked you a couple weeks back and you ran away with the min cash $13 or whatever lol. No big deal.. now I know not to deal with you
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Wow 100% my fault compelely forgot. I PMd you your inbox is full please reset I need your BCP SN

I must of donked it off on slots drinking. Seeing a $0 balance completely forgot. Hasn't been couple weeks it was like a week ago. Ive been online last few days wish you would of brought it up I completely forgot. You've hooked me up with stakes I wouldn't screw you over for like couple bucks w.e the total is % what we agreed to.

Hope you understand lol sorry to derail the thread posting this here bc cant PM gimme.

Clear your PM and PM me your BCP thanks again Sorry man