Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63870.61

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    and the eagles just suck in general

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I doubt Andy Reid goes anywhere, its been years n he hasnt produced a title yet, theyve had plenty of opportunities to fire him n didnt. As for Vick, hes not that bad, that O-line is fkn TERRIBAD tho, noone could get anything done back there.

well joeschmo me and you see eye to eye for once.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm not a fan of change staff in mid-season but something has to be done.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    In defense of Andy Reid lets not forget the guy did lose his son this year right before the start of the season. I don't care what anyone says the hardest thing for a parent is to lose a child. No time to grieve. Sorry but the man has worked his fingers to the bone for this organization. If they do make a change I hope the fans and the organization show Andy Reid the respect he has most certainly earned.
    I pay in blood....but not my own. BDylan

PokerOwned Veteran
    I just got a Beat a Full House medal in the flash demo. Game just doesn't like you, yo. POST POTS

Quote Originally Posted by blufalotbob View Post
    In defense of Andy Reid lets not forget the guy did lose his son this year right before the start of the season. I don't care what anyone says the hardest thing for a parent is to lose a child. No time to grieve. Sorry but the man has worked his fingers to the bone for this organization. If they do make a change I hope the fans and the organization show Andy Reid the respect he has most certainly earned.
    This is all true, but he's alienated himself through his conduct towards the media and fans. He has been abrasive, vague, and uninviting at every press conference. He does not handle the public eye well in the eyes of many. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets any respect even though the decision to keep him as long as they have is the bigger issue.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12