Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Public show of support for Brock Lesnar

If he can do this to a shark then the other guy doesnt stand a chance

Zab
    Brock is going to die tonight
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

No way, hes gonna hit the other guy with a stone cold stunner then climb onto the octogon and do a flying elbow. Fight over.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    I'm going with Overeem by first round stoppage. Brock and his camp said that they have improved their stand-up tremendously so we will see. Should be a great fight for as long as it lasts.

Everyone is missing the point. Overeem is a great stand up fighter. But brock is one of the best wrestlers in the ufc going by credentials, Combined with the fact brock is a beast, it doesnt matter how strong overeem is he wont be able to stop brock from taking him down.

Take down defense is all about technique not strength and brock showed against people that had great take down defense that he can take the best down so overeem shouldnt be a problem. Saying that Overeem only needs 1 punch for a KO and who knows if brock has fully recovered from diverticulitis.

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    I hate wrestling cause I've been forced to endure it for 14 years against my will, but last Monday on Raw when John Cena told The Miz to "Shut up and wash the bad tan off his body" I was roflmao. I do love me some John Cena.. yup. He is the champ!!
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    oh wait.. u guys are talking about UFC or something I think.. oh well all i saw was "stone cold stunner and flying elbow" and I automatically thought wrestling.
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    seems he has retired as of last nights loss
    hmm oops what happened

Zab
    31/12/2011 00:07 <Zab> no chance

31/12/2011 00:07 <Zab> no way prawney

31/12/2011 00:07 <Prawney> I just think brock will win. Hes an elite wrestler( the olympic style not WWE lol) and hes freakishly strong. The other guy doesnt have technique to stop him. But the other guy is a beast too and only needs 1 punch to win
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

there both 1 punch knockouts, brock wins on the ground...but this guy is brocks biggest challenge so far, not many people can say there bigger and possibly the same strength as brock but he is...i just hope its not a 30 second match and the ref calls it early....hope its good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast