Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62670.97

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pats/Ravens

Master Sergeant
    Baltimore....i believe if their defense shows up it will be one sided BAL 21 PATS 10

PokerOwned Master
    also i think new england having the home field for this game will make a difference.

Yea i think the Pats will win but im rooting for the Ravens, Ray Lewis deserves another Ring, Brady already has enough....49ers Vs. Ravens I would like to see in the Superbowl....Im looking for action in the game if anyone wants...I want Ravens +7.5, I only got carbon for bets.

Goooo Patriots.
    I am always wanting the Ravens to lose, as there is a rivalry with my team.

What a disappointing game. It was as if brady had imaginary friends who were rushing him when he was in the pocket. He got very little pressure but acted like he blitzed by 8 people. I said before the game that for ravens to win that everything would have to go right for them and it did, Brady was terrible, Flacco somehow didnt turn the ball over and the pats gave up a fumble on a Kick off return. Thankfully the pats D really showed up. Man did Wilfork own this game or what. ON a rating out of 10 i give the pats like a 6 and they still took care of ravens. IF the offense had of actually shown up this game would have been a blow out.

PokerOwned Veteran
    That game wasn't disappointing at all. I think the fans got their moneys worth. Too bad the Ravens missed the field goal at the end. I didn't really care who won, but I had lots of fun watching it.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    was not a great game offense wise for the pats
    but in the end its a win ugly as it was

Elite PokerOwned Member
    What a damn good game Ravens had it in the bag feel kind of bad for Ed reed and Ray Lewis

The reason why T Suggs had 0 sacks

PokerOwned Master
    I can't believe Lee Evans didn't hold on to the td (even though a d back stripped it), and I really can't believe Cundiff missed that kick...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123