Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

NFL shout out thread

I want to give a great shout out to my panthers, eagles, 49ers for playing good football and pulling out that win for their team..

PokerOwned God
    J-E-T-S!! Lets go Jets!!! Tebow and Dirty Sanchez to the rescue!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think they are teams with great potential this year hopefully more of them

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Even though Cleveland loss. I seen some good things for such a young team in skilled positions. Future might look up. Time will tell.

Banned
    Shoutout to my Atlanta Falcons for Whoopin the Broncos last night and starting off 2-0!!!

PokerOwned God
    I want to give a big negative shout out to the replacement refs, that Monday night game was pathetic.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
    I want to give a big negative shout out to the replacement refs, that Monday night game was pathetic.
    THIS! OMG they are horrendous. They keep calling PI to make up for the fact that they refuse to call illegal contact. It's an absolute joke. And a shoutDOWN to the Raiders' incompetent Offensive Coordinator Greg Knapp (can't wait til Mckenzie fires your ass).

PokerOwned God
    go ed hochule!!!!

go steelers!!!!

PokerOwned Pro
    Shout out to Rich Eisen for being absolutely hilarious on Thursday Night Football, and on a related note, shout down to the NFL Network producers for starting this weak ass gift bag thing for the player of the game (oh you make millions of dollars, well here's like $20 in crap you have to pretend isn't totally worthless because you're on camera).

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    A BIG Shout out of shame to the NFL for not getting this ref thing resolved. Biggest sport in the US and they want to put inferor product out there for us to watch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast