Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63199.5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    who cares bout that division. i hate cowboys , sitting romo go back to rome u non american. and rg3 more like a movie star super hero.
    and what the fuck, some fucking idiot indian has to say oh it hurts my feelings that you call the redskins of a national pastime the redskins. oh you must change their name. fuck you indian. go to india piece of crap. how the fuck. u dont see me geting bent out of shape when i call for a er trip to the dentist i get asked do i have a whaver is called now i forget, some indian documentiation b4 i get asked if im ok or even have insurance. no first thing they ask is if im indian. who the fuck cares, so if im indian i get special treatment but some other race i must wait . fuck ur nations. i hate you. i kill u. i well eat ur children . fuck u scumbag redskinned motherfucking indian. go back home. get out of america. this is land of not indian. damm redskinned ass motherfucking bitch.
    Wow you should seek help.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dbbc View Post
    i'll take the giants in the NFC east this year. thats assuming cruz and nicks both play the whole year
    Pretty sure they won't, Nicks can't stay healthy at all.

PokerOwned Pro
    To me this is the hardest division to pick and I would go with NYG, I think D. Wilson will bring a big boost to the team this year.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pokertoi View Post
    Think i'll go with NYG on this one, but hoping the Browns make it to the Playoffs.
    Richardson is going to be really good for the browns this year

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12