Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64136.77

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Master
    Denver is not going to turn into the Colts . That took many seasons to develop. Tebows running is a major threat. He took over the thursday night jets game and won the game. Denver doesnt make playoff and Tebows team does thats my argument . We will see.

jersey your a moron if you even think Tebow is close to manning, Who ever an say Tebow is a good QB has no football knowlege what so ever.....Yes he had the nation going bananas because he was winning but people gotta look at his stats they are dreadful, I wouldnt go near tebow with a 50 foot pole if I was a NFL GM. at least not as a QB, The only reason he was playing when he was is b.c he was drafted in the 1st round, you couldnt just let go of a 1st rounder without trying, fans would rebel. If he was a 4th-7th rounder he would of been cut instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    jersey your a moron if you even think Tebow is close to manning, Who ever an say Tebow is a good QB has no football knowlege what so ever.....Yes he had the nation going bananas because he was winning but people gotta look at his stats they are dreadful, I wouldnt go near tebow with a 50 foot pole if I was a NFL GM. at least not as a QB, The only reason he was playing when he was is b.c he was drafted in the 1st round, you couldnt just let go of a 1st rounder without trying, fans would rebel. If he was a 4th-7th rounder he would of been cut instantly.

You Mad????

hahhahah FU prawn, yea tht was heartbreaking.....we got tebowed but he played again a horrific game untill the final 2 mins.

I can guarentee you that if the broncos trade Tebow his carrer will be done, its a long shot but there no better QB to learn from than Peyton, if posible he was able to learn from him for 2-3 years then jump in he could become decent....tebow is a devolpment project QB he shouldnt have playued last year if it wasnt for orton sucking cock. but theres not way that will happen

Considering the Broncos won the AFC West with Tim Tebow as their quarterback, they should be made the early favorites to win that division with Manning.

As for Tebow, I'm curious to see what teams are actually going to be interested in picking up Tebow. I doubt the Broncos get much for him, since the entire league knows he's on the market.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned God
    a better upgrade for sure on manning vs tebow..wow..manning must be protected from the blindside is the key this year, dl will come for sure..denver is a paper afc champ atm but philly was too last year and look what happen to them..looks good on paper it has to work..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Im from Jacksonville and ill tell you right now Tebow is a God in Jacksonville. If the Jaguars do not get him im going to well to be blunt im going to be fucking pissed!!

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanymac View Post
    Im from Jacksonville and ill tell you right now Tebow is a God in Jacksonville. If the Jaguars do not get him im going to well to be blunt im going to be fucking pissed!!
    Jacksonville and Jet are the only team left that willing to give a low draft pick to get him. See that how much Tebow is worth, even Dolphin don't want him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123