Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64380.34

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    lol ppl get whats comin to em somtimes somtimes not case in point the swimmer that said he cheated after winnin a medal did they take it (NO)

PokerOwned Master
    If he was doping he should be stripped, but how many of those guys are rreally on the up and up

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i think it is wrong to take every thing back

PokerOwned God
    Again. This happened again. fck this guy, hes a cheater.

PokerOwned God
    He was tired of fighting and isn't competing anymore, so what is the point in fighting.

I think they need to reset the home run records in baseball,,, because those guy were using roids,,, Okay I have my FLAK jacket on...hit me with your best shot... ROFL
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Tested over 500 times and no positive comebacks. Is it about cheating or having egg on your face? Innocent until proven guilty. Guess they don't trust their own tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    I think its pretty clear that Lance was doping and dropped his defense of this as an attempt to save face and have the moral high ground.

He won 7 straight Tour de Frances but if you check the wikipedia page here for results you will see he first finished #1 in the tour in 1999, The 2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th and 8th place finishers have all been implicated in some kind of doping.

Again he was 1st in 2000, 2nd-9th all were implicated in some kind of doping. 1st again in 2001, 2nd,3rd,5th,7th,8th,9th and 10th all implicated in some kind of doping. 1st again in 2002 2nd,3rd,4th,5th,7th,8th and 9th implicated in some kind of doping.

It continues every year, again he was 1st in 2003, 2nd,3rd,4th,6th,7th,8th and 10th implicated in some kind of doping. 1st in 2004 and 2nd,3rd,4th,6th,9th and 10th all implicated in some kind of doping.

Then his final win came in 2005 where 2nd-11th were all implicated in some kind of doping.

I personally find it very hard to believe that he wasnt doping but managed to beat everyone that was over a 7 year period. He has raised alot of money for charity with his livestrong stuff which is great but as fair as cycling is concerned the guy cheated.

I suppose you could argue it was a level playing field as everyone was doping but its still against the rules.

WOW!!! :eeK:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned God
    cheaters never win or do they????

why is every football player in the nfl outrageously big!!!????!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Cheating, Bounties, it's all the same. Penalty for doing such actions are just not severe enough to be a way of keeping such actions out of sports. No different than playing micro stakes at the poker table. Not enough penalty for playing bad poker. These guys will make bad decisions over and over, because it don't cost them much to do so. Just saying.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast