Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64108.14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J-e-t-s

Elite PokerOwned Member

Cool J-e-t-s

jets jets jets Moving on to championship game are there any beleivers now. After the way they played new england I have to say they are the teame to beat.My prediction is both number 6 seeds in superbowl Should be a great game against green bay but the jets edge it out.

Sergeant
    I'm Brazilian, so nobody cares about Football here, however I have a neighbour who really likes it, and he supports Patriots... FAIL! hahaha

Banned
    how about them BEARS?

Sergeant
    I hate the Jets

i dont t really c are bout foootball, but i gooota rrooot for the jets now,, since i,m orig from NJ<< hehehe... so i hope they get it.

Corporal
    jets are def not gettin by the steelers. no chance. ben is to clutch

jets jets jets Moving on to championship game are there any beleivers now. After the way they played new england I have to say they are the teame to beat.My prediction is both number 6 seeds in superbowl Should be a great game against green bay but the jets edge it out.

Private
    Go J-E-T-S what a great yera to be a fan. I'm getting old so don't louse this 1 up! go J-E-T-S

Corporal
    It is hard to believe that they have reached the AFC championship two year in a row with a rookie quarterback and no homefield advantage. I just do not think they have what it takes to win it all this year having a young quarterback and no homefield advantage. I would say the chances the Jets win at Pittsburgh is little, but then again, nobody thought they would beat the Patriots. In the future it looks like the Jets will always have a chance to make a push for a superbowl appearance.
    Last edited by tcstar4life; 01-22-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Seasoned Veteran
    jets don't have a prayer against a real time like the steelers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast