Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64045.23

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    you've been here a month - no way anyone is booking through you.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpGameNTWUM View Post
    really!?! really!?! im suprised no one is a hurry to lose their hard earned PO pts. OH well Ill keep this thread active in case someone is intersested
    Well, The odds give the house a profitable margin without charging an extra 10% fee for simply placing the bet. I'm satisfied that with that and the fact that no one really knows you (poker players aren't the most trusting bunch) It may be slow going for you. Myself, I have always made my bets on Bovada. I like to make a couple small parlays and I prefer my winnings in cash. No offense, I wish you the best.

LLB King
    Title says it all. PM me we'll set up an trade both our POints will be in escrow. NO monkey business. Let me know. I will be charging 10% of course.
    I got Patriots vs ATL

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pray4Spades View Post
    I got Patriots vs ATL
    You got it they are +2 right now, How many POints?

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    you've been here a month - no way anyone is booking through you.
    Why so dismissive? If anyone was interested, and had concerns all they would need to do is start small and see I'm no BSer. The last thing I need is haters, hating for no reason other than to hate.

any soccer ? ? ? let me now!!! ;-)

_.!._

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

@Ebay sorry I didnt get back to you. Hell yeah Ill take the footy action. As far as soccer lines refer to bet365 and cut paste line and amount you want to bet lets start with 500 pt max bet for now and see how it goes. K? Parlays 100pt max ty and GL

i'll take 1k on the Oklahoma game tomorrow. what is the spread?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Title says it all. PM me we'll set up an trade both our POints will be in escrow. NO monkey business. Let me know. I will be charging 10% of course.
    Who are you and doyou even have points?

never een you around and/or have alot of points....no offense bbut can you cover 5k/10k points bets. or like $50 cahs bets?

Im not so new I started in the begining of august. I only play bovada , but I have 5k plus pts so I should be able to take most action, no one has been interested but hopefully with sat and sun on the horizon
    5k is not many and yes us mods will allow it as long as everything goes good....and screw allowing it bubble chat me next time your on I will take some of that action

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast