Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63151.2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar

I know its only ONE game...But

Ladies and gentlemen I would like to introduce the 2012 Chicago Bears. Good luck trying to stop us...Forte...Marshall...Hester...Cutler...Jeffery. Pick your FUCKING POISON... It all ends in Touchdowns.

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Glad u guys looked good. Browns defense was awesome. Offense, totally pathetic. Another year of looking towards next year. (sigh)

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellik419 View Post
    Glad u guys looked good. Browns defense was awesome. Offense, totally pathetic. Another year of looking towards next year. (sigh)
    The offense was sooooo horrible today.... very disappointed because the defense played so great. Hopefully they can make some drastic improvements because if the defense can play like that all year, then we'll be in a lot of games

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilZelkin View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen I would like to introduce the 2012 Chicago Bears. Good luck trying to stop us...Forte...Marshall...Hester...Cutler...Jeffery. Pick your FUCKING POISON... It all ends in Touchdowns.
    Guess you better start calling Clay Mathews "The Antitdote" cuz he wrecked you tonight

Banned
    Guess you better start calling Clay Mathews "The Antitdote" cuz he wrecked you tonight
    Haha thats hilarious. Damn shitting on the Bears pretty hard. ouch..

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Bears sucked! And Marshall and GB def killed me in 1 team in fantasy lol. They'll be pretty good tho. Dont know if Forte can stay healthy-if he does-they'll be good.

PokerOwned Master
    Glad the Bears showed up on thursday, that is always a good cure for the Packers, is seeing the Bears on the other side of the field and as the song go's THE BEARS STILL SUCK

Bears sucked! And Marshall and GB def killed me in 1 team in fantasy lol. They'll be pretty good tho. Dont know if Forte can stay healthy-if he does-they'll be good.

PokerOwned God
    yes the song goes the bears still suck sorry but maybe more to come

Banned
    If this is about american football, i'll just take my 5 points and leave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast