Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63924.11

Thread: British open

British open

Any1 here watching the British Open tomorrow? Going to be real sick, I am stoked. I really want to see Tiger win another major. Should be fun to watch, only bad thing is it starts so early.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Any1 here watching the British Open tomorrow? Going to be real sick, I am stoked. I really want to see Tiger win another major. Should be fun to watch, only bad thing is it starts so early.
    I plan on keeping up with it , he needs to get married and get several ugly women, seems he plays alot better screwing ugly women while playing golf lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    im gna watch it only for tiger GOO tiger~ ! btw u shud chekout 'tiger in the woods' soundtrak srch on google for it pretty cool

Been watching Tiger throughout. I'm not in love with his new conservative strategy, but it did get him into striking distance of the lead after 3 rounds. I wonder if he attacks, and breaks out the driver on Sunday.

By the way, if you want to see an inspiring Tiger Woods clip, search Youtube for "Tiger Woods Never". It is an older Nike commercial narrated by his father. It gives me goosebumps every time I watch it.
    Beliefs are the eyelids of the mind

PokerOwned God
    Watched it - sad watching bad caddying and bad play by Adam Scott. IF he just hits it to the front of the last 4 greens he wins. No bunkers, no rough - just a put or chip from the faireway at worse on a Br. Open course - EZ... But noooo he flying mid irons over the fkn green!!!!! Challenging disasterous fairway bunkers on the last hole instead of hitting 3 wood 6 iron. Just dumb. Liek in poker - u cant panic - you can come back with $1500 in chips and win if you trust ur game.

Seasoned Veteran
    I was rooting for Tiger or Federer to win. Definitely don't want to see A. Scott or Nadal