Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64493.2

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Baseball Fever

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i think washington's gonna have a strong year, they'll probably make the nlcs at least, i think they'll make it to the world series

PokerOwned Pro
    im putting my money on the dodgers. and thats dreaming about the 77 hrs. never going to happen

PokerOwned God
    I think this year will be the year for the Tigers. I also think the Angels will put it all together this year too. On the other side of the coin, the pooor Astros could set the record for most losses in a season.

PokerOwned Master
    Don't count the Giants out yet. They've proved that once you get into postseason, no ones counted out. A's will contend this year, after the momentium for last. Also curious to see how the Astros adapt to their new league.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by fkucdaw0rld View Post
    i think washington's gonna have a strong year, they'll probably make the nlcs at least, i think they'll make it to the world series
    Agreed. The Nats are looking pretty tough. Hopefully they get a full year out of Strasburg.

Seasoned Veteran
    in the summer it is a nice weather and i play always in the sun

Banned
    Baseball is hardly USA's greatest sports time of the year. In my opinion it is 3rd behind football and basketball, both college and pro.

Banned
    That being said, I'm rolling with the Yankees to win it all.

I do not know very much about baseball. I do wish st.Louis Cardinals win . I do go watch them play every now and then.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i think washington has a real good chance at going deep this year, they were a problem last year and nobody expected that...should be an interesting year regardless, looking forward to following the standings

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast