Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Corporal

Any Niner Fans??

Most certainly a strong contender in the league this year ! Goo Niners
    If you must play, decide on three things at the start: the rules of he game, the stakes, and the quitting time.

I am a Bear fan and thought it was strange that Singletary coached the Niners??????

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    I am a huge niners fan, I bleed orange, but I will never deny my birthright. I stay about 2 miles from the greatest team ever. Yeah I said it, 5-0 in the Superbowl, no arguements or debates can deny this. But yeah, New coach really turned something around in our guys. And we are beating some good teams on the way, hopefully we can put a deep run in this year, who knows, maybe I can go to another parade this year too.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i need more PO pts or else ima die lol rofl

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Not a 49ers fan but they have a good team this year. 6-1 record but no way they go to the SuperBowl this year, that would be a huge shock.

Corporal
    huh not me gotta pass dont like sports genaraly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned God
    go niners, i have no problem with them..they should come out of the west if they dont collaspe

Experienced Member
    Harbaugh has done a wonderful job in San Fran. After almost taking the Colts to the Superbowl in 95, it doesn't surprise me that he has the Niners playing this well. I use to cheer for the 49ers before Charlotte got a team, so I like them and hope that they can do something in the playoffs this year. They pretty much have their division clinched, so they will at least have 1 home playoff game (unless they have a monumental collapse, which I don't think will happen). If they win 2 more games, they can clinch their ticket to the playoffs. The Rams, Cardinals, and Seahawks aren't hindering their cause.

PokerOwned Master
    I'm not a niners fan but I really like how Harbaugh has turned the team around. I'm still not happy about how the 49ers beat my bengals but it would be really cool to see both of those teams in another super bowl like old times!

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    49ers vs. Giants this weekend to decide the second best team in the NFC (and probably the NFL). We find out this weekend if the 49ers are for real.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast