Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,175

BTC Rate: $10662.75

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    PokerOwned Demi-God RVCrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,456

    What would you do?

    So theres this Show that has been on for a while now

    Since i want to be a Psychology Major, this show is pretty interesting to me

    It basically creates scenarios and films people's reaction to that scenario

    its good stuff and a good show and you can take a lot from it, imo


    Link to Homepage : xhttp://abcnews.go.com/WhatWouldYouDo/



    Besides checking the show out if you haven't already seen it




    What scenario do you think should be on the show?
    Last edited by RVCrusher; 06-09-2011 at 06:46 PM.

  2. #2
    PokerOwned Demi-God ssuglia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    813
    I've watched it once or twice. Interesting to see how people react to similar situations, just different people involved.

  3. #3
    PokerOwned Demi-God RVCrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    I've watched it once or twice. Interesting to see how people react to similar situations, just different people involved.
    They do that also, they will do the same scenario with different people to get different reactions

  4. #4
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    457
    You are offered a fleet of 10 new cars per year, every year for the rest of your life, insurance, and a credit card to pay for gasoline. There is a catch though. You can only travel on roads, streets and highways in those 10 cars or on foot (no bikes, motorcycles, etc. but boats and airplanes are OK) for the rest of your life as well. You can choose the 10 cars each year, any standard factory make or model with one modification. All the cars have had their gas tanks replaced with 1 gallon tanks. Take the offer? What would you do??

  5. #5
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    516
    So if you really want to be a Psychology Major. Then you will truly have to admit that reality TV shows simply suck

  6. #6
    PokerOwned Demi-God RVCrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by ritehere View Post
    So if you really want to be a Psychology Major. Then you will truly have to admit that reality TV shows simply suck
    ya the majority suck, but are you saying that what would you do, is a reality show? i mean i see ur point, but i dont really think it is classified as that and if it is, then its not the type of reality show your thinking about, you talking Hills or Laguna Beach LOL

  7. #7
    PokerOwned Demi-God RVCrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiarra View Post
    You are offered a fleet of 10 new cars per year, every year for the rest of your life, insurance, and a credit card to pay for gasoline. There is a catch though. You can only travel on roads, streets and highways in those 10 cars or on foot (no bikes, motorcycles, etc. but boats and airplanes are OK) for the rest of your life as well. You can choose the 10 cars each year, any standard factory make or model with one modification. All the cars have had their gas tanks replaced with 1 gallon tanks. Take the offer? What would you do??
    i dont think you get the concept...LOL

  8. #8
    PokerOwned God SendCookies's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by ritehere View Post
    So if you really want to be a Psychology Major. Then you will truly have to admit that reality TV shows simply suck
    Reality TV is the best. As for it suckin for 'psyc majors', Why do you say that. It really truly has some great case studies.

  9. #9
    PokerOwned Demi-God RVCrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    Reality TV is the best. As for it suckin for 'psyc majors', Why do you say that. It really truly has some great case studies.
    i totally agree

    and my PM box is empty cookies, if u wanna finish our convo sry about that bein full lol

  10. #10
    joeyjmr8484
    Guest
    I would take the 10 cars...LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •