Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63199.5

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat2 View Post
    citizen kane was on and i watched it too one of the best but disappointed what rose bud was
    I think "rosebud" is what makes the movie work. I think though it's a great movie "for it's time". Having "for it's time", IMHO, keeps it from being one of the all time greats -- unlike the aforementioned GwtW and Godfather (and even PotA) which are great in any era.

Experienced Member
    the usual suspects and the departed r awesome movies

Personally, but I think Zab will back me up on this, Boondock Saints is at the top of my list. Also up there is Tombstone and Oh Brother Where Art Thou. If you havent seen any of these movies at least ten times each then you're missing out.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by tjntaco View Post
    Personally, but I think Zab will back me up on this, Boondock Saints is at the top of my list. Also up there is Tombstone and Oh Brother Where Art Thou. If you havent seen any of these movies at least ten times each then you're missing out.
    My brother recommended Boonkock Saints as well. I'll have to catch it. Oh Brother Where Art Thou is great.

Absolutely see the Saints, Gpahren. If nothing else you'll know what Zab's profile pic and slogan are all about. lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    heat....pacino and de niro absolutely were incredible in that movie...and it's rare to have a movie where literally EVERY frame is a pivotal plot sequence...such an amazinggg movie

I was going to say The Dark Knight, but Fight Club is still better. I also think the first Matrix deserves a mention.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    people get too caught up in heath's performance as joker....he was INCREDIBLE no doubt, but the movie on the whole was pretty stupid...batman begins was a muchhhhh better movie as far as movies go, dark knight has way too many plotholes to be considered even nearly as good

PokerOwned Demi-God
    20 years and I finally watch Schindler's List. Pretty amazing. If that one doesn't moe you you might not have a pulse.

I have a lot of my favorite films. D

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast