Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64412.66

Seasoned Veteran

Thumbs up The Walking Dead!

The show is starting to get better every week again. I was hoping she was going to cut out that other eyeball! Rick needs to shake this spell he's under and get back to leading his people. Cmon 4th episode, don't let us down.
    James Jenicek

Elite PokerOwned Member
    definitely not, this show is pretty terrible..just fodder for the masses like most of the garbage on tv

Experienced Member
    Each series has its pluses and some minuses. but I think that not all of the series on television is rubbish

Elite PokerOwned Member
    of course not all, but definitely most....all the biggest hits are dumbed down pathetically...big bang theory, 2 and a half men, stupid ass shows like that get the highest ratings it's disgusting

PokerOwned God
    Eventually she'll see that he's the bad guy. She already has that feeling you know. I expect a battle between rick and the governor soon.

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    i like this series ,,,,,,,,,,,is interesting ,,,,,,,,here in venezuela ,all the people are talking about this series ,
    im bikkeromano

PokerOwned God
    heard it was awesome... watched about 3 minutes max.... why should i keep watching?

Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    heard it was awesome... watched about 3 minutes max.... why should i keep watching?
    Not quite sure if i would like this show if i hadnt seen every show since beginning but im hooked for sure!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    can you break it down to where i would be interested to put time into it??????????????????

Banned
    I love this movie many times I look at.