Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63736.37

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Voice

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar

The Voice

I like the show but can't stand Adam lead for Maroon 5 or the Country Singer.

Ceelo Green and X-Tina aka Christina A are alright

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I like the Voice. Better then American idol actually. Blake Shelton i love that guy and i think the whole cast is pretty cool.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think this show very interesting, just not a big fan of Aguilera.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    it dose not impress me . where do we draw the line at reality tv

PokerOwned Moderator
    I actually like Adam and I think overall, his team is the best. I just wish instead of battling two artists from the same team, they battle a member from an opposing team. It just makes sense, and for half the battles, I don't know how the artists could choose. Most of the duets were amazing covers that I definitely would download as an mp3. It's crazy how even though it's a competition, most of them sounded great together. Oh ya, they really shouldn't allow any artists comprised of more than 2 people. It's called The Voice for a reason, and imagine one artist battling a group of 4 people. That would be kind of hard.

joeyjmr8484
    I love The Voice and I am not a big fan of reality tv at all. I do agree that a few of the duo's were amazing.

i liked this show a litttle more in the begiining then i k inda lost interest in it for now.maybe i will look at it,, when it gets a little closer to the end tho too

Master Sergeant
    never heard of it b4

PokerOwned Moderator
    Just caught up on The Voice. I wish they weren't eliminating half the contestants within two weeks. I love this show way more than American Idol. There are lots of artists in this show, but I feel like American Idol is more about performing and charisma. American Idol has polished contestants while The Voice have people in the rough. I feel like I really see who the contestants really are in this show, but American Idol, the contestants probably feel more pressure with taking on an image that is completely not them (for the most part that is).

Sergeant Major
    this just sounds terrible. i will never watch this. ever. aaaa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast