Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64455.98

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: scream 4

Sergeant Major
    another scream?? come on, this is just a studio trying to make a quick buck , i hope people dont fall for it

Sergeant
    I am so tired of Screams, theres only a few movies in the whole world that can make that many, Nightmar on Elm street, Halloween, and Friday the 13th. oh and Starwars. The first scream was ok, but the rest suk.

Sergeant
    hahaha hilarious comment rite, i havent seen it yet i guess ill have to w8 to rent it

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Spoiler Alert......Just kidding...i downloaded Scream 4...was alright, but none will ever be as good as the first one. Supposedly this is the start on a new trilogy, from what I've heard.

lol...i love it too...i even have that crazy mask

joeyjmr8484
    Yes, there is going to be a scream 5 and scream 6. I think the first three were awesome.

Private
    Worst movie ever. All I did was laugh at the poor acting job... Only reason I stayed in the movie was because I didnt want to waste the $10 I spent plus I was on a date. The only good thing about the movie was the ending....

Master Sergeant
    Is the one on the internet good quality or is it worth watchin?

PokerOwned Pro
    muy buena saga, de las mejores de terror, y tambien las comedias de esta saga jajaja tambien muy buenas y muy divertidas

Sergeant Major
    watched first 30 min, then had to stop, bad acting and same ole shit everytime, wished they got a great direcetor and really tried to make it scary, put this series in a coffin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast