Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64455.98

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    I love Rounders!! How are people saying this movie is bad? It is the #1 poker movie... OK it is a lil out dated, but still

PokerOwned Pro
    The first Rounders was a solid movie. It will be interesting to see how they do the sequel.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'm looking forward to the Rounders sequel. Hopefully McDermott takes on vegas and loses just to show the reality of poker. Even the best go broke, especially these days. Poker is far beyond what it used to be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chadherczeg View Post
    I'm looking forward to the Rounders sequel. Hopefully McDermott takes on vegas and loses just to show the reality of poker. Even the best go broke, especially these days. Poker is far beyond what it used to be.
    I can't wait to see either, I would rather see him take on Vegas and go almost broke and work it back up somehow.

Seasoned Veteran
    Rounders best poker movie by far!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    update: i just read from some kind of entertainment insider that the movie is going to have robert de niro as the villian vice malkavich and it will take place in europe.... very exciting.

PokerOwned Pro
    Do you guys think that rounders 2 will be in theaters or just on DVD

PokerOwned Pro
    Also.. There is a really good movie about stu unger. It's old, but really good. You should all check utmost if you haven't yet.

Wowwww I did not think there would be a rounders2 that would come out. It's going to be pretty cool to watch!

Experienced Member
    oh man, rounders is the best movie! it gives my goosebumps just thinking about it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast