Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Knight

movies i like while playin poke rby jimmyd

i play 14 hrs of poker a day and at the same time i usually have a movie on. i get all the movie channels. i like comedy or action during poker. ive seen all the poker movies and i like em all. name the movie with this line- your just not ready for me kid yet. lets play agame ill do aline u name the movie. 1. qit feedin off me get on about yourselves. 2. noboby touches the huggie bear.3. hmm i like mustard on my bisquits. 4. one day i just felt like running so i ran. anything with al pacino, robert deniro, john travolta, paul newman, tom cruise, alec baldwin, meryl streep, sly stone, sean pean nicholas cage , dennis and randy quaid, michelle pfeiffer, adam sandler i like almost every movie any one of the above has done. my list is too long but i love jackie brown kill bill 1 and 2, pulp fiction, deathproof. in general i love movies. i watch when i play poker. football baseball r on the list. my favorite sitcoms seinfeld, king of queens, all in the faily, mary tyler moore, andy griffith, leave it to beaver, cheers, taxi, sanford and son.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    sanford and son is my 2nd favorite black show next to cops