Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62939.67

LOL - Harry Potter and the new Star Wars

I was told a while back that Disney bought out Lucas Films and the rights to the Star Wars franchise. Sure enough, they are planning on continuing the series. Of course, actors are crawling out of the woodwork expressing interest in getting parts, the funniest of which has to be Daniel (Raddclif?), of Harry Potter fame. He has expressed interest of being a "Young" Han Solo, for any spin-off movies they are rumored to also be creating.

Sorry, dude, you are still suffering from an extreme case of "type casting", which, after what - 7, 8 films, is bound to happen. But, really, Harry Potter in Star Wars? LMAO. Harry Potter as Han Solo? ROFLMAO. If so, I might catch the movie for free on cable if they ever do it, because I just couldn't buy into it after years of my kids Harry Potter obsession. I cannot imagine anyone investing millions in a film not taking this into consideration, as it would kill ticket sales, maybe even the whole franchise. I mean, really; This would be even more of a disaster than "metro-sexual" Superman a few years back. (BTW, the new one looks KILLER!)

PokerOwned God
    LOL! Harry Potter in Star Wars does seem funny, but I could kinda see it working you know. I know that Daniel did express interest in being a part of a new Harry Potter movie if ever one is made. But he said mostly a small part.

i disagree it could be the break he needs to prove hes not a 1 trick pony and we are poker players after all gambling is in our nature...not that im a huge star wars fan but i think give the kid a chance
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    after the last set of star wars, i wouldn't be surprised to see lindsay lohan in one.

PokerOwned Pro
    A lot of these sci-fi genre actors stay in that sci-fi lane their whole life. I could see Radcliff showing up, just not as a lead role

Experienced Member
    Harry potter in star wars?? LMAO that sounds crazy and bored :S

PokerOwned Master
    harry potter sux and stars wars i like only the 2 first movies.i hate g lucas for a mess he did darth vader.