Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62816.02

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Leno out (again)

Regardless of your opinion on Jay Leno, Jimmy Fallon, Conan, etc. What do you think of this move by NBC to oust Jay Leno. The network is #5 (behind Univision ffs), and they want to get rid of the only thing that's working for them?

"Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it."

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm not a big fan of Leno to begin with, I think Conan is way more entertaining.

PokerOwned Veteran
    If Fallon comes on I would watch it but I like kimmel more. I hear Howard Stern is coming after Fallon that would be a good move

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol jimmy fallon and leno are both garbage, fallon being the worse of the two...my fav late night is ferguson and jimmy kimmel is pretty funny too...but yea leno had a good run, it's about time he hangs it up and moves on with his life...he's done

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I don't care much for any of them. LOL
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

PokerOwned Pro
    i never did like leno or any of the talk shows they are BORING!
    Last edited by JKoFF; 03-08-2013 at 03:31 PM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Some may disagree but I've always thought Leno had a lot of class, and was a good interviewer. I have to admit though Jimmy Fallon cracks me up when I stay up late to watch. Wouldn't mind the switch. I don't see Howard Stern wanting to take over late night -- he'd have to censor himself too much.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    Some may disagree but I've always thought Leno had a lot of class, and was a good interviewer. I have to admit though Jimmy Fallon cracks me up when I stay up late to watch. Wouldn't mind the switch. I don't see Howard Stern wanting to take over late night -- he'd have to censor himself too much.
    i've actually heard a few stories that would suggest he's just an uptight asshole....and i cant imagine stern taking his slot, that is such an awkward replacement...idk

I never liked it because it's still boring.

PokerOwned Veteran
    lenos status as good to me went down hill slowly 10 years ago after he had his stint with pro wrestling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast