Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

just saw breaking bad

breaking bad is best tv ever seen do u agree?

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    I watched Breaking Bad and it's a great show but how can you argue that with something like the sorpronos?

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

Seasoned Veteran
    the way breaking bad ended was better than how sopranos ended

I believe Northern Exposure about a fictional small town in Alaska with quirky characters is the best show ever made. They were the first "dramedy" (drama=comedy) still has a nice fan base even though their last season was mid 90's and was created by David Chase, the same guy who created Soprano's. But yes, Breaking Bad is very good too.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Breaking Bad blows away anything else I've ever seen - including the Sopranos. Great actors. Great characters. Great writing. Never a bad episode. Always leaving you wanting more. And a quality ending to the show -- something you don't see very often.

Experienced Member
    I don't know about best ever, top 10 maybe

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Id say in the top ten for sure. I missed it as Ive been out of the country, but was back in the States for a few weeks in Sept. and watched the run up to the finale, was hooked like crack on it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Greatest of all time is a game I don't want to play.

Great, though? Absolutely.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i agree.. what the hell can we watch that lives up to that next, Nothing really but sons of anarchy and Dexter are not even CLOSE but they are in the ballpark to watch and be entertained in a small way but nothing like Breaking bad.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    The show works on just so many levels. It's not only extremely entertaining and leaves you hanging at the end of each episode, but there is so much depth to the characters. And the way they put together the episodes is nothing short of genius. Take for instance the teaser intro to the first episode of the final season. Amazing work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast