Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64399.64

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hunger Games 2

PokerOwned Master
    the movie was great better than the first one just saw it yestersday

PokerOwned Pro
    is a good movie to see, i love this ,ovie because is very interesting to know the need something... good.

Experienced Member
    i saw the movie and is a good movie, not bad, very atractive for some kind of people, especially young people. Tipical action or adventur movie. Nothing else.

PokerOwned Veteran
    A year after winning the 74th Hunger Games, Katniss Everdeen and her partner, Peeta Mellark must go on what is known as the Victor's Tour wherein they visit all the districts. But before leaving, Katniss is visited by President Snow who fears that Katniss defied him a year ago during the games when she chose to die with Peta. With both Katniss and Peeta declared the winners, it is fueling a possible uprising. He tells Katniss that while on tour she better try to make sure that she puts out the flames or else everyone she cares about will be in danger. But unfortunately she fails to do that. So Snow decides to enact what is known as the Quarter Quell, the right to make a change to the Hunger Games, which he is allowed to do every 25 years. He decides to hold an edition of the Hunger Games wherein previous winners will compete again. Their mentor Haymitch thinks their best chance to survive is form an alliance with some of the others. They decide to align themselves with Finnick and his...

Experienced Member
    I will go see it when it comes to DVD. I thought the first one was ok

PokerOwned Veteran
    are you kidding me! I read all the books to and of course no movie ever beats the book, but I thought they did a great job! better than the first

PokerOwned Pro
    the first 30 minutes and I couldn't take anymore n moved seats... sorry

PokerOwned Veteran
    I liked the second better because there was more character development which I need cause I didnt read the books

PokerOwned Pro
    I like the movie, but my favorite was the first one.

Its important to see the japanese version of these shit is battle royal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123