Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gravity

PokerOwned Demi-God

Gravity

Anyone see it yet? I hear it's the one movie that's actually better in 3D. Going to try to see it this week.

PokerOwned Pro
    I just don't think that il see that one in the theater. I mean how much material could you really have for two people floating around in space? LOL

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Drock1116 View Post
    I just don't think that il see that one in the theater. I mean how much material could you really have for two people floating around in space? LOL
    Actually you'd be surprised. Have you seen Open Water, or Buried? Both very suspenseful.

PokerOwned Pro
    havnt seen it yet but im looking forward to it, think its going to be great.

PokerOwned Pro
    It looks like a good movie and I've heard its a good movie for the IMAX 3D...I just dont think spending the extra money for 3D is worth it.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i haven't seen it but will wait until it comes out on dvd. i'm not a huge sandra bullock fan.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Saw it yesterday. Amazing piece of filmmaking. I think it's a must see on the big screen, and dare I say it, in 3D. And I hate the 3D format as a rule.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    if i had IMAX near me i would go see it in a heart beat but i think i will wait for dvd since the nearest imax is 2 hours away

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I wanted to see it in IMAX but it had already left the IMAX theater near me. It was excellent in the RealD-3D though.

PokerOwned Pro
    Saw it in 3D a good- but not great movie IMHO. Visuals were amazing, but story was not earth shattering.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast