Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64162.58

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    i am posting my results each week on this thread, and what i feel i must improve on..

in the past i said i was bored, a little rusty, and unmotivated so i feel this should get me going a little more again.

i notice my late game needs a little improvement.

i'll appreciate nobody spams, or trolls my post.. i know people have been jealous of my success on here in the past but im willing to be the bigger person, just like im the better player to put this all behind us.

see you all at the tables, lets have some fun..

also later on this year ill be playing in some live events this is mainly to build a lil bankroll, and fine tune my skills.
    I play off all free money too you can do it GL!

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Good luck! Try to play well, or play long!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Demi-God
    good luck to you/ hope it works out for ya. bankroll managment is the key for me. Its my worst enemy

Quote Originally Posted by newdaddyhere View Post
    good luck to you/ hope it works out for ya. bankroll managment is the key for me. Its my worst enemy
    It is everyone's worst enemy! I bet most pros would agree
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    .. i know people have been jealous of my success on here in the past but im willing to be the bigger person, just like im the better player to put this all behind us.
    Your modesty is beautiful...Oh I mean GL in your quest. Not that someone as gifted as you will need it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    turkish girl is hella ugly in my country. they look so hairy.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    Your modesty is beautiful...Oh I mean GL in your quest. Not that someone as gifted as you will need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by adubb View Post
    turkish girl is hella ugly in my country. they look so hairy.
    The OP clearly asked for no trolling in this thread, please comply. The thread will speak for itself in due time. Thanks.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Elite PokerOwned Member TakinOver's Avatar
    Keep it going hustla !!! Wish you the best Turkey... Your so angry turk, I bet you beat everybody up. In poker and boxing.

PokerOwned Pro
    they do look hairy lol, gl

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    The OP clearly asked for no trolling in this thread, please comply. The thread will speak for itself in due time. Thanks.
    I assume I can make a thread where I state I'm not only a better person than people, but clearly better at everything I do as well, and expect absolutely no one to state a difference of opinion(lol is that what they call trolling?). If I start a thread like that I can only assume someone might have their OWN opinion and react to it. Regardless, funny thing of it is, I may have played with whoever she is or thinks she is a couple times tops(cant see where the EGO comes from, but whatever), so I can't and won't compare myself to her in poker, it was more of a defense to people she clearly thinks she's BETTER than(and I don't know who they are either).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast