Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64039.46

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    I go over the hand in my head again, maybe three more times really. I figure if I did nothing wrong, I just remind myself that bad beats are just a part of the game. I also shake my head no a few times, in disbelief. If it happens in 3 buyins in 1 day, I am done playing poker for the day, just telling myself, today it is set up for me to lose, so do not play.

If im on merge i just go to the 11 cent super turbos 6 man sng. Try to suck out and call people donks lol. Gotta vent somehow and nothing like sucking out on someone else to make the pain go away. Plus its only 11 cent so dont feel too bad about rivering a 1 outer on someone

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    If im on merge i just go to the 11 cent super turbos 6 man sng. Try to suck out and call people donks lol. Gotta vent somehow and nothing like sucking out on someone else to make the pain go away. Plus its only 11 cent so dont feel too bad about rivering a 1 outer on someone

PokerOwned Veteran
    Whiskey, beer, cigar, or if all else fails blame the laptop and throw it down the stairs.

PokerOwned Master
    What is this tilt you speak of? If you dont already know that you have the nuts there are cards you dont want to see. Unless you look for runners all the time youre gonna lose more than you should but its part of the game. Take your lumps and play your game and tilt is for others to fall into.

Master Sergeant
    Take a break.....do some cardio,exercises,push ups,etc. feels good

PokerOwned God
    I DO THIS: Jay-Z said it best: I got a million ways to get it, choose one, double your money and make a stack!

ON TO THE NEXT ONE!

YouTube - ‪On To The Next One - Jay z ft Swizz Beatz (w/ Lyrics)‬‏
    Last edited by pikeboy412; 07-05-2011 at 05:41 AM.

My Anti-Tilt is when I turn my skills to GOD Mode
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Knight-Lieutenant
    my anti tilt is not playing ftp but like others if it ever comes back to USA alot of changes need to be done

I just vent it out. Whether it be at the person who got me on tilt (with a donk cal;l) or by myself just typing stuff into chat. I never tilt with my game. I let my fingers go crazy before i let my mind do things stupid with the cards. even if i make the bad play and let a donk steal one. I rant get it over and be done with it LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast