Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64162.58

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn171 View Post
    Its called a squeeze play if you wouldnt have just smooth called the 4k you might have got him off his ace
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    Ummmm they were both all in pre flop.

OP, there is no point loosing your shit over play like this.
    They may have been all in pre flop, but the OP played that hand weakly pre.

The flat call of the min-raise is where you got yourself into trouble. What exactly were you hoping to accomplish by calling there?

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

sometimes people get angry over what someone else is doing or does and they want to make a point of getting at them. LMFAO@squeeze play. Thats the funniest thing i have read in a WHILE LMFAO allin every hand is a squeeze play now gotcha!!

Unfortunately you made the right play and had him dominated but with online all in pre favors worst hand somehow. 2 and 3 outers are just not common like online makes you think. regardless of how quick hands are dealt 100 hands is 100 hands. ya dont see this BS live very often cause for one it is ALOT more random of a deal and two people are paying 100 plus on buyins and dont want to be ridiculed for being a retard.. what i do find funny is there are always people defending the moron, like his play was ok but calling with out AA or kk is bad and even when u call with AA or KK they find a way to beat all odds but heaven forbid when ur ahead odds be in ur favor and stay that way. I dont expect the best hand to win everytime but somewhere close to real odds would be very nice!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Originally Posted by JLynn171
    Its called a squeeze play if you wouldnt have just smooth called the 4k you might have got him off his ace

I totally agree.(except for the squeez play part bc he was shoving every hand) When I cooled down and went over my hands for the game I realized the call was the worst option here. I raise would be my first move. An all in my second. The call was a donkey move considering every factor of the hand. That said it's still an efffing joke. LOL
    Last edited by crypiter; 12-15-2012 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    They may have been all in pre flop, but the OP played that hand weakly pre.

The flat call of the min-raise is where you got yourself into trouble. What exactly were you hoping to accomplish by calling there?
    Totally right. Hindsight is always 50/50

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12