Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64045.23

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Congratulations and nicely done, I got 1.88 on there from Sundays game, but have yet to do anything with it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind4green View Post
    In 6 hours! Registered to PO freeroll, took 8th and got $1...Ended up grinding it up to 115 bucks to end the night. amazing
    Very nice !!! GRIND THEM HANDS !!! )

PokerOwned Veteran
    Still haven't tried playing on Lock as of yet,.. but you may be the straw the Poker Gods have offered to make me try it out !!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yep,.... thats the omen they sent me !!!

PokerOwned Master
    Well I think it started with just a little luck really! I played and80 cent sng and took that home, So i now had a 2.40 br. after that I grinded out 2 $1.15 sng, won both of them and was sitting around 7 bucks. took a few losses but ended up hittin big on a 3 dollor buy in sng to put me back to $7.50. Went from there to a 4 dollor buy in, shipped it, had a 20 dollor buy in, won another 4 dollor buy in sng, had about 36. Then I decided to play a 16.50 MTT and took 12th in that (got my AA cracked by J3, guy flopped the two pair) but still took home 44 bucks. so now I got about 66, played 2 $25 HU Sngs won both , and called it a night

Zab
    wow thats pretty good...very good
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Master
    Just this morning ive played some cash games since around 9, and up to 153. Gotta go to work so itll let me not get to far out there and risk anything. Locks been good to me ever since I joined! I've never liked a site more then lock, much better in my opinion then merge!

PokerOwned God
    that is truly great accomplishment patience i am sure

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah good luck this is cool !!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    good god that's the definition of being on a tear...thats awesome man congrats, you're inspiring me...i built my roll up to like 70 or so from freerolls and micro mtts, but then i blew it ALL on blackjack in like 10 minutes..it was horrible...but im back at the freerolls and watnot now so im trying...hopefully you can keep your run going, that would b awesome...good luck

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast