Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63951.17

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MovingFlea View Post
    I did have something productive to say...wtf? and I thought I played the hands well enough. Your not taking into consideration stack sizes, player stylez and table image. I just put the hands to show bad beats, not to get my play analized by some chick. LOL.
    while im some chick.. your just some beginner, make the $ i make on here than talk.
    Last edited by lilturkgirl; 10-28-2013 at 02:16 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    and p.s. you still played the hands like shit.. if your going to cry and dont like your hands reviewed dont post it in a public forum.

Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    and p.s. you still played the hands like shit.. if your going to cry and dont like your hands reviewed dont post it in a public forum.
    ohh the irony
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    while some some chick.. your just some beginner, make the $ i make on here than talk.
    Oh come on, it's just my first month. I didn't even know what I was doing half the time. Given the fact that I use mostly radio loyalty, and posts with a crowdflower every now and then I think I'm a pretty damn good beginner. If it wasen't for suckouts I'd easily top the leaderboard.

but lets not make this about me. I wish you all the luck in the world, so just relax, poker is so much easier that way. I think its good that you find time to do what you love.

is that productive enough for your standards?^^^
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i would appreciate all the haters stay out of my thread, as this is being used as a serious blog .. that includes azreal, and movingflea thanks.. see everybody for updates on the first of november

jgad115
    good luck turk!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    im taking a small mini vacation ill be back to playing on friday.. just starting to feel im overplaying a little bit, had a long month and want to take those few days off the game to clear my head.

bankroll is as follows
    Black Chip Poker $48.92
    Carbon Poker $22.61
    Juicy Stakes $10.31

------------------------------
    $81.84

im going to add Bovada into my mix as well, ill be grinding the micro cash games soon enough i want a larger cushion for variance swings.

next update will be November 15th see everyone than

PokerOwned Master
    im taking a small mini vacation ill be back to playing on friday.. just starting to feel im overplaying a little bit, had a long month and want to take those few days off the game to clear my head.

bankroll is as follows
    Black Chip Poker $48.92
    Carbon Poker $22.61
    Juicy Stakes $10.31

------------------------------
    $81.84

im going to add Bovada into my mix as well, ill be grinding the micro cash games soon enough i want a larger cushion for variance swings.

next update will be November 15th see everyone than
    ooo nice job, keep it up!

Seasoned Veteran
    GL on your grind turkgirl. Always love keeping an eye on others on micro grinds, as its the same situation I find myself in basically trying to get br's going that can be maintained with some good brm. Look forward to your next update on the 1st.

edit: haha seems i missed that there was a second page of posts in your thread and posted this without having reviewed. BR's are looking good so far, keep it up.
    Last edited by BluffMeAllIn; 10-31-2013 at 12:13 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    losing alot of pts on the merge freerolls with nothing coming back in return.. ill be laying off these games, using my points for the lower risk games such as bcp , and juicy..

and im staying away from bovada i hate the anonymous player software.

anyway got work 6am tommorrow so im calling it a night , update in 2 weeks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast