Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

top 50 all time $$$ won

It took me a month and 28 days but i finally cracked the top 50 leaderboard all time money won. Hmm maybe the fastest ever? hehe

PokerOwned Veteran
    thats alot of freetime. nice job tho thats pretty good id say

Banned
    Do you play in every single one? Shoot, I maybe get in one a day, if even that. Don't get me wrong, I love the site, but I like making more than just $3/hr in our tournaments. I rather sit in multiple table playing for cash. Regardless, not sure if fastest ever, sure alot of people also done it. Kudos anyways, still a great feat.

Quote Originally Posted by billyjustin View Post
    Do you play in every single one? Shoot, I maybe get in one a day, if even that. Don't get me wrong, I love the site, but I like making more than just $3/hr in our tournaments. I rather sit in multiple table playing for cash. Regardless, not sure if fastest ever, sure alot of people also done it. Kudos anyways, still a great feat.
    i played a bunch the first month but only 5-10 a week past few weeks. i got a decent br on carbon now (290$), so the po fr arent really worth the grind for a few bucks here n there now.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Wow that is alot of game play. Didn't even know there was a top 50 points board. Sounds like you are doing great though so keep up the good work.

PokerOwned God
    congrats sir on making the leaderboard top 50, keep the grind going if you can, but to answer some peeps questions, the grind of 3 bucks or say 6or 9 can easily add up..i know this for sure, the stat sites will not show this but i manage to cash out or transfer out 2-3k from po fr buy winning bigger tourneys with the money i won from the fr, so yes the fr are worth it

PokerOwned God
    Congratulations. The real question would be how many tourneys it took to get there. Quality over quantity.

congrats, i wish i had alot of money

Yea my nigga doin it bigggg. West monroe represent!
    Bein broke is the root of all evil