Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64455.98

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    It is now Wed night and still no payment from Bauswacks. TOO FUNNY.

What a total fucking joker. It has been a week and I am still waiting and he has reappeared like the second coming of Elvis. Jack Ass.

I was in that game and witnessed all of it.. I also think he should pay ton the 5k he was betting that he didnt cash and even tho there was no bet that Ton had to place as bauw was the one betting him LOL Think i finished 3rd that game. Funny how people think they are the best when they havent been here but for a few games and think there cash rate is better by far then anyone elses. Just shows he hasnt been here long cause he will have ALOT more bad finishes and it will show his true cash rate over time(like a year or so). LMFAO I know i go off from time to time to but rarely do i stay just to badger someone. Usually just call em a dumbass or donk and leave LOL

Hes not going to pay Neil. I think if you can find the transcript from that game someone should make sure he pays LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

you have to put it in the market, or I cant pay you. I stayed logged on for an hour after TON cashed, nothing in market so I went to bed, checked the next night still nothing. Its 100 points, I got it all day, and ive been around just not as much as usual. So like I said before, pop in the marketplace.

Quote Originally Posted by bauwsacks View Post
    you have to put it in the market, or I cant pay you. I stayed logged on for an hour after TON cashed, nothing in market so I went to bed, checked the next night still nothing. Its 100 points, I got it all day, and ive been around just not as much as usual. So like I said before, pop in the marketplace.
    OK its back up in Marketplace. It must have gotten taken down after 7 days or no activity on your part. BTW--Interest has accrued.

Quote Originally Posted by neilzelkin View Post
    ok its back up in marketplace. It must have gotten taken down because i didn't set it up as a private trade and just had the word points as the description btw--interest has accrued.
    fyp

Its been up. Its been down. The Douchebag aint nuttin but a clown. Now look. You've made me a rapper. And once that has happened I would say this thread is officially done. Bauswacks has had 2 weeks He never paid me. He makes excuses.

Buyer Beware!!!! PokerOwned Members

Bauswacks does not pay his debts!!!

ur an idiot dude

Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    fyp
    nice edit

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12