Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Tilt Guide to exit made ​​by me

OUT OF STATE OF TILT

How about this is my guide to tilt out of the first of all let me say that I am not a professional player and I think more than anyone else is just a way to convey what I teach and practice is something I group contained a lot.
    First we have to understand certain concepts which leads to going on tilt and others limes help us out of it.

THE BAD BEAT

If reading this sure you know what it is if you can not easily find out you know my idea is to make you understand that this occurs and we have to think normally when a charged AA preflop send without thinking that this position eg
    I on the button with lights AA 100/200 Sit And Go I climb remove all to 5 big blinds preflop SB Fold, Call BB, 2 K Q flop BB I send check and pay his stack shows 2 7, 2 River Turn 2, in this situation to give me my desire to kill him. I think that now pay with these cards? As played pays a risk of his box with only the two youngest of the table and with a 7 kicker?
    Situations how are you I must have spent thousands of times but the real issue and we do not think in those moments is in another pass like you're going to win. From now on I LOVE YOU PAY ME WITH THESE LETTERS!

CHANCE

The first thing to understand is that the grill is only 2% of poker if we have a play structure and long-term respect you will not even think of the roast.
    Put it this way, if we throw a coin 5 times 4 times likely to fall face and a look mint. But if we repeat 100 times the number will be more even and if we will certainly fall 1000 times 500 and 500 times respectively face and mint may vary but in small numbers in poker is the same.
    In a long tournament, eventually everyone will receive the same amount of good cards or bad so do not despair, and who wait to take full advantage of your good hands.

BAD PLAY A HAND

I personally think this is one of the things that I leave you on tilt, but is one of the things for which there is no choice but to learn from mistakes. And understand that a bad hand is a hand move less (bad move) in the future.

Understanding these things we have to understand that the tilt hurts us in our game, to play poker you have to be very focused and in this state is impossible we can do? Rise of the table let the hand pass and foldeen alone is better to lose your stack blind Do you smoke? I went outside to smoke a cigarette down the decibels.
    "If you can not leave the tilt poker you can not" have to settle down close your eyes, control your breath and not think about anything, do it as long as necessary and opened my eyes thinking that you played the hand well and you have to follow with your strategy.
    With all these concepts and with a clear mind you can keep playing after a cross unfavorable. Whenever you have to keep in mind that a bad decision can end your banking and being in a state of tilt easily make bad dediciones.

I hope these concepts will have served served me much as I am no pro and I am very far from it I just wanted to convey my experience which may serve or not if so I'm glad if you did not read anything here that you add well thank you for taking the time to read all the information you are here is all mine is learning by practice.
    I just wanted to do it because I read a few books and none addresses the issue about which to me is very important.

THE GUIDE WAS MADE BY JOHN PETER O BESSAN POLULAN SHINJIMC FOR WHICH BY THE OFFICERS ONLINE

PokerOwned Master
    wow - am i the only one having a hard time reading/comprehending this?

I speak Spanish, use a translator, sorry for inconvenience

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by CordobaSkate View Post
    I speak Spanish, use a translator, sorry for inconvenience
    thank goodness you said that cause i thought i was going crazy. i think i get the gist of what you're saying but some of the phrasing/wording is funny. For example:

"The first thing to understand is that the grill is only 2% of poker if we have a play structure and long-term respect you will not even think of the roast"

grill is a utility to cook / metal grating and roast is to cook or a cut of meat. wasn't sure if reading a poker blog on tilt or cooking blog. but good advice non the less. which i think says - if you're tilting step away from the table and take a break to compose yourself.

Thanks Joe cause i have absolutely no clue what all he said..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by CordobaSkate View Post
    THE GUIDE WAS MADE BY JOHN PETER O BESSAN POLULAN SHINJIMC FOR WHICH BY THE OFFICERS ONLINE
    I hope you don't have to sign your name often.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joefine View Post
    thank goodness you said that cause i thought i was going crazy. i think i get the gist of what you're saying but some of the phrasing/wording is funny. For example:

"The first thing to understand is that the grill is only 2% of poker if we have a play structure and long-term respect you will not even think of the roast"

grill is a utility to cook / metal grating and roast is to cook or a cut of meat. wasn't sure if reading a poker blog on tilt or cooking blog. but good advice non the less. which i think says - if you're tilting step away from the table and take a break to compose yourself.
    You don?t understand this ? I guess its absolut written in clear and understandable words...