Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Knight

they call call call

thats why i dont bluff in feerolls until mid late game or late game. i posted an article on this on another site a few days ago, and since then , they calu cant bluff in freerolls earlyl with bottom pair,middle pair top pair bad kicker, even 2s with a 4 kicker, u cant bluff in freerolls early, u will get called. just now i shoved 1500 on the flop(allin) after i raised 300 preflop 300. i had pocket kings and and he calls with 4s and a 9 kicker. he hits 2 outer on river, most of the time they dont. 9 final tables in last 3 days . 40$ made. and i still had a lot of bad beats. my advice in freerolls is play good hands early and cheap flops that hit. u get pocket aces shove it all in unless tabe is aggressive and u r early position , then call wait for raise then shove it in. call call call

interesting theories here, i might try this and see how it works for me. will get back with you to let you know how it went!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Pro
    I agree with you, you cant get away with bluffing early on, HOWERVER later in tournaments you can. Play tight in the beggining but play some cheap pots with suited connecters etc.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckHuck View Post
    I agree with you, you cant get away with bluffing early on, HOWERVER later in tournaments you can. Play tight in the beggining but play some cheap pots with suited connecters etc.
    Yes, it's pretty tough to bluff on first levels, too many looser players.

Private
    Yea the first few levels of freerolls are just a joke, I usually just play super super tight until theres like 500 or so left (in the full tilt freerolls anyway when there was 7500 players) then start opening up and bluffing them because they turn into super nits wanting to cash

Knight
    i concur doctor
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckHuck View Post

PokerOwned God
    For sure it is not a good idea to bluff early in freerolls, enough calling stations in there

You can't bluff donkeys, how simple is that
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

That is why they call it freerolls aka donkaments, they will call with the worst starting hands.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Broli View Post
    Yea the first few levels of freerolls are just a joke, I usually just play super super tight until theres like 500 or so left (in the full tilt freerolls anyway when there was 7500 players) then start opening up and bluffing them because they turn into super nits wanting to cash
    I play somewhat like you do. I hate playing the freerolls right on the start. I might just fold and wait for all the donks to lose first. However, it seems, in the past, when I have pocket, Ks or As and I do wind up going all in.....it never fails that somebody with lower pairs, always hits on the river!! Me and the river do not play well together

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast