Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar

some dumb players man!

dude raises 120 preflop (2nd hand in tourney) i got AQ suited!! flop is AQ3, i bet 400 dude calls, turn is a 9, i bet 900 and dude calls again, river is a T, he shoves and i call (probably a dumb call, but already had 1400 in th pot, and top 2 pair and im thinking there is no way he called all that with KJ, im putting him on AT or AQ) and i thought fking wrong!! the dude had KJ! tell me how did he call those bets on a one outer! it makes no fking sense whatsoever!!! he wasnt even open-ended, i could maybe see him calling if he was!! but 1400 chips with KJ and only a T to win the pot!!

That's when it's time to flag a giant note on this person. He'll payoff in spades in the future.

Better luck next time.

PokerOwned Veteran hypknautiqah's Avatar
    got to remember, this is GAMBLING. no 1 puts money in the pot to lose. They always have outs

Quote Originally Posted by hypknautiqah View Post
    got to remember, this is GAMBLING. no 1 puts money in the pot to lose. They always have outs
    what i have to remember is where im playing at?? and thats its free!! its just aggravating to get beat like that!!! guess i just needed to vent!! and jason has the right idea, it will come back around!

Guys, I know you don't all understand how I play. I rarely bet preflop unless I am mad, and I don't bet to take anyone out. I do however call to someone else's bet. I use a number system to play and no I don't write numbers down but I observe if Js coming out a lot and I have one with a decent kicker, I will play it. I love the game and just want to play with my friends, but never think I can't play for real. So far this week my total cash take is over $1000 and I am in some big games this weekend and hope to do well. good luck on the felt. cat

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    i,m sure we all been playin for several yrs,an have played some crazee cards,but it sure does hurt to get beat
    win if yu can but always play fair

thats poker you gotta deal with the morons.....dont worry about it.

im all better now, had a nice big glass of wine and finished up a great mystery novel!! ready for the 10pm game! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dipstick2 View Post
    i,m sure we all been playin for several yrs,an have played some crazee cards,but it sure does hurt to get beat
    true that, it wasnt crazy cards, it was crazy CALLS lol but its all good, just needed to vent!!

Seasoned Veteran
    no that is gambling this (poker) is not. Game of skill thats why that holds up like 9 out 10 times. Poker interests or advocates must never call it gambling your only helping the hatefull anti poker acivists.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast