Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63333.92

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    You're just running bad. Are these real money buy in tournaments? If so, what level?
    Yes, I play mostly real money $11 MTT's Deep stacked. I also play at least 3 outta 5 PO free rolls and occasionally a $5, 9 man SNG or two.

PokerOwned God
    fk...these are the dark times. No ones safe.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    fk...these are the dark times. No ones safe.
    LOL! Quote of the efffing day! Thank you for that Laser

Man this is so unlucky but this is poker.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    I hate AA, it gets your hopes up high and then squashes them just as quick. Fck AA!!

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    The only reason I ever play AA is to see the flop with it. I fold it sometimes just to piss ppl off in the room that are with me at the time.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Experienced Member
    es mala suerte suele pasar, pero ni con un par AA es seguro
    not safe or a pair of AA

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Like to add on to this, I got AA twice in a tourney late. I was in top 5 for chips. In a ten hand span is where I got them and they were crushed with JJ and KQos. It felt great, lol.

Seasoned Veteran
    cryp - i know your pain exactly about this... i am also far below any statistical normalcy when holding premium cards like that: 1-9 while holding KK, and 1-2 while holding AA...

i have never in my life seen these hole cards get so consistently hammered until i started playing the Merge network this year.

yes, i know this happens. but standard deviation with any form or reasonable variance while holding these type of cards indicates this should be generating more wins than losses when viewed in comparison with all other hands, not extreme strings of defeats. it defies logic as completely counter-intuitive to consider that KQo is statistically a better prospect than holding AA... yet, that is exactly is begging to simulate on the Merge network.

the statistical probability that KK is defeated 10 out of 11 times is more than three standard deviations [we're talking far under a 1% probability here. this condition is even more extreme for holding AA and losing 8 out of 8 times. the probability this occurs is closer to thousands of one percentage than even 1% itself...

i am utterly baffled by this. something fishy is going on over at Merge.
    Last edited by roadkill2272; 12-21-2012 at 09:26 AM.

Experienced Member
    Yea , its just a Badbeat ,... just another one Somedays we run good some we run so badly that we never thing its gonna happen.
    But it is true. The Badbeats are there and we cant avoid them .: )When i get tilted i like to go out and drink beerrrrrrrr.hahah

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast