Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63980.28

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Id sure like to believe its not rigged i know ive spouted it a time or two but i really dont think it is.. i think it may be skewed in favor of action(online) but im sure someone would have come out with(stats) it by now
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

"I prefer a comfortable lie rather than a devastating true."

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Experienced Member
    I know its a old post but sometimes that's going over probability
    like you're exemple 3 or 4 pockets pair its happen's to often
    and what about the magik river but sometimes it goes on your side

PokerOwned Master
    there is a couple of articles out there that explain why it seems rigged one states that there are so many more hands played than a live game that you see more bad beats

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    I really think that the major sites would be insane to do anything but above the board business...the revenue loss of beiing completely
    closed down against maybe 2 or 3 % increase...dont think they could be so foolish...

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by tjntaco View Post
    Everybody likes to say how such and such site is rigged because they get sucked out on every now and then. I've had many people say it after I beat em and I'm sure everyone else has too. But let's think about it for a minute. Would that mean it's rigged for them to lose or for me to win? Because they might be losing but I'm sure as hell not winning. So something's gone terribly wrong with the 'rigging'. And every time I hear some fool say how the site is rigged, I always think about one particular hand.
    I played with a little group in a live game every Monday night for a few years. One night this kid comes in and I guess he used to play with these poeple before I came around and until he moved away. He was back for a visit and we let him play. Now I'm a friendly guy. I try to get along with everyone. But there was just something about this guy I did not like. And it only got worse as the night went on and he cleaned EVERYBODY'S clock all night long. He played every hand and post flop his rags were golden. He just couldn't lose. So at the end of the night, I'm down $100 in a game that's usually $30 or $40 up or down all night long. I rebuy for another $20 and look down at pocket aces. So far so good. The flop comes A, K, 6. Looking very good. The turn's another K. Now I've got an Aces over King boat and I'm hoping someone out there has a King so I can make this pay. The river's another rag. Awesome. Three of us ended up all-in. Me, another regular, and this punk. The other regular had a pair of sixes in his hand for a 6 over K full boat. You know what I had; the MONSTER. This kid throws up his cards and he's got K-K. Quad Kings. I'll never forget it. lol.
    I don't believe poker sites are rigged. Shit happens. It happens live and it happens on line. And if it is rigged, there's no way to know and nothing to be done about it. So I choose to beleive it's not. That's my story. The end.
    +1

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i agree shit happens live or online, just a game of luck & chance
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeah its deff rigged when we lose

Elite PokerOwned Member
    that was a sick badbeat thgh

I agree that the same thing happens live. I have seen the A trash hit the miracle river to win a hand live. Just see it more online because of more hands played. Its poker.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12