Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63951.17

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Aww I'm sorry to hear it Gottim, good luck in the future!
    I'd rather get kicked IN THE NUTS by a donkey, than EATEN BY A SHARK!!
    Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Seasoned Veteran
    well you need to look at your stats cause your play is losing

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Not uncommon to hit spells like that. Better luck with the reload.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Seasoned Veteran
    yea ive been running pretty bad latetly. get in good with my money and guy hits 2-3 outers on me. spots you should win 90% of the time i'm just getting the hosed. pretty frustrating...

Man I hate it when I get on a bad sitngo roll. It just sucks and sucks the money out of your wallet.

PokerOwned God
    i wouldnt put money into carbon anymore dont trust payouts

PokerOwned God
    This gets me thinking... If the baf runs are so legendary here the best option is to take no action at all - meaning - in the SNG just shove all in or fold. If you can gert a guy to fold his 67c - you may have avoided a str8 flush river suck out... LOL.

That's just a problem for me too, have happend to me too so you need a bigger bankroll to be able to build it up.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

I used to load $20 at a time but i never got anywhere. I got tired of reloading everyday so i loaded up with $300 at one time and i have never had to reload again. Seems the smaller stakes have too many idiots at the table. Reload with a couple hundred and play bigger stakes
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

PokerOwned Demi-God
    when i was trying to touch vip status i lose my entier bankroll by the end of it i had to deposit twenty dollar as well now im up arnd 4 dollar dont lose hope u can do it. basically its simple when u continously lose for 3 game in a row totally stop playing for the day any poker at all FORGET abt what uv lost start fresh concentrate play 1 game at a time dont let previous games mood affect ur current game or u will continuously keep losing take care.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12