Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62973.62

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: raffle winning!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    the odds were against me, but in the end the turk always wins.. i have won the largest raffle to date making me the #1 raffle player as well as the #1 poker player... now imma enjoy this win with a nice glass of champange

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well... I wish I lwin a lot of points like you... You are very lucky hahahahahah!

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdazoid View Post
    Why? Cuz she's a better raffle player than you?
    NO! because she is a arrogant little fucktard go see all the other posts this fuckhead made and trust me you will see if ur not a person that likes to kiss ass ... which if i think about it waaay to many do....

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    glass of champange for winning a pokerowned point raffle?? I'd say maybe a 40 of some colt 44 would better mark the occassion

PokerOwned Veteran
    congrats...
    He who makes a beast of himself takes away the pain of being a man

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    the odds were against me, but in the end the turk always wins.. i have won the largest raffle to date making me the #1 raffle player as well as the #1 poker player... now imma enjoy this win with a nice glass of champange
    Add #1 TROLL to your list, and delete the first two items.

Ummmm, why are we even carrying on about this? Little Turk is mildly amusing, I find her banter over the top and comical; but there really is nothing to see here so keep moving.

nice hit turk now she got points watch out leaderboard....

Quote Originally Posted by TKD55 View Post
    NO! because she is a arrogant little fucktard go see all the other posts this fuckhead made and trust me you will see if ur not a person that likes to kiss ass ... which if i think about it waaay to many do....
    I guess my original message got deleted, I'm not sure why.

But I was totally kidding. I'm not the type to kiss ass but I'm also not the type to freak out over some blatant trolling. She's happy she won. I agree shes arrogant but it doesn't bother me nearly as much as the people around hear who flip out because she made a post to gloat about her luck.

If you won the state lottery and made a post about it talking about how you are excited to have won, noone would be calling you out on it they would just say they are happy for you. But since shes known as the arrogant person she is everyone wants to take it from her. And if you said "I'm the best lotto player around" people would laugh and joke about it since we all know you don't use any skill playing the lotto..

Everyone just needs to chillax man.

Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    Maybe a vintage 1982 Moet et Chandon a Epernay Champagne Cuve'e Dom Pe'rignon is in store for this win! lmao Congrats on the win, hope I get the next one!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast